- When we started on this journey four years ago, I had no ..
- In a hurricane, or any natural disaster, people who can evacuate, do ..
- Idalia Andrade pursued a degree in liberal arts, but after graduating she ..
- Annita Sampson began her career as a receptionist / secretary in 1982 ..
- Michael Almazan studied finance at Roosevelt University in Chicago and after graduating ..
- Over the past year, we’ve experienced that nothing is permanent except change ..
- When it comes to job applications, one of the most important components ..
- Approximately 72 percent of hiring managers believe it’s important that recruiters and ..
- In March 2012, Amy Adebiyi immigrated to the United States from Benin ..
- As we continue on our Equity Journey, we believe that recognizing and ..
July 21, 2021
When it comes to job applications, one of the most important components is your cover letter. Your cover letter serves as a first impression on the hiring manager, and also acts as a sales pitch for why you should be…
June 10, 2021
While the world is slowly returning to a new kind of normal, there are some changes that might be here to stay. For example, the pandemic has greatly impacted how employers connect with potential hires. Now, instead of getting to…